WHO WE ARE
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act) and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), the data controller is Neil Garrett @ Ginger Fox Studio Ltd
The Digital Media Centre,
County Way, Barnsley, S70 2JW.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU:
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information that you provide to us, for example when you fill out a contact or web form
- Information that we obtain or learn, such as information about the browser or device you use to access this site, how you use this site and the pages you visit, traffic and location data.
Unless we say otherwise below, we’ll use your personal information on the basis that it’s within our legitimate interests in operating and maintaining the site and providing you with site functionality and related services.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION:
Quote or inquiry for service.
Your personal details will only be used to send you notifications you have requested and for no other purpose.
Your personal data is not shared with any third-parties.
WE USE YOUR INFORMATION TO ENSURE:
- The site content is presented in the most effective manner for the device you’re accessing it from
- Undertake data analytics to learn more about how you and others interact with this site and with our advertising
- Detect and prevent misuse or abuse of this site or our services.
- We process your data under the ‘contract’ basis of GDPR.
- We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide quotes and listings to our website users.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us.
WHO ELSE WE’LL SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH:
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behavior patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
We do not sell your sell or provide your data to external companies.
HOW LONG WE’LL KEEP YOUR INFORMATION:
We may collect information about your computer (or mobile device), including where available your IP address, operating system, and browser type, for system administration or for our own commercial purposes. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
You have several rights under the law which include;
- Right to be informed – when we collect your data we have to tell you what we are going to do
- Right of access – You have the right to contact us in writing to request details of the information we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information that we hold about you if it is inaccurate or incomplete. You can do this verbally or in writing to us. We may need to verify your identity to make the requested changes.
- Right to erasure – This is also known as the right to be forgotten and gives you the right to request your information be removed if there is no compelling reason for its continued processing. You can do this verbally or in writing to us. We may need to verify your identity to make the requested changes.
- Right to restrict processing – this is the alternative to erasure and gives you the right to tell us to stop processing your data but allowing us to keep enough information about you to ensure that your wishes are respected in the future.
- Right to data portability – this gives you the right to ask a holder of your information to transfer that information to another business.
- Right to object – You have the right to object to your personal data being used. If you wish for us to stop using your personal data, we will do so without undue delay. You have the right to object to the processing of your data for marketing
- Rights related to automated decision making including profiling – We do not carry out automated decision making. We may, however, use some of your personal data on an anonymised basis and for internal statistical reasons, only This information is used by the company to help target relevant audiences who will more likely use our service. You can object to your data being used in this way. In such an event, we will not use your information as part of our profiling.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time where relevant – you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your information at any time and we must provide you with the information to need to do so, at the time we collect your data and each time we contact you. You can withdraw consent in the following ways;
- In writing: Data Protection, Ginger Fox Studio, The Business Village @Barnsley BIC, Innovation Way, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, S75 1JL, UK
- By email: email@example.com
- By telephone: 0333 242 0508
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority – If we cannot deal with your complaint to your satisfaction you also have the right to complain to a relevant supervisory authority:
The Information Commissioners Office Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, United Kingdom